31 May 2011

6 week paid undergrad internship in New Zealand July-Aug 2011

Begin forwarded message:
From: Rebecca Hammer hamnerre@onid.orst.edu
Date: May 18, 2011 2:21:38 AM PDT
Subject: 6 week paid undergrad intership in New Zealand July-Aug 2011
 
Please pass along the attached announcement to any 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student who would be interested in spending 6 weeks working on a research project at the University of Auckland in New Zealand this July/August.  Projects can focus on any topic in the Faculty of Science (http://www.science.auckland.ac.nz/uoa/).

I did my masters at the University of Auckland and am currently back visiting for my PhD work until July 21.  I'm happy to help connect students with a supervisor who matches their interests or answer any questions about the area.

I was told by a colleague here that very few applications have been received and 10 will be awarded, so applicants will have a good chance of getting it!

No comments: